Parafine clients can choose the standard publishing package or select additional services as needed. Payments will be scheduled in stages as services are completed. Authors (80%) and Parafine (20%) split the proceeds from sales.
If you are interested in receiving an estimate, contact us with a brief outline of your project. We will send you a detailed quote as well as contract that stipulates the services we would provide and the expectations for both the author and the publisher.
The Standard Package
Our standard publishing package includes:
- Manuscript preparation: Our editors will proofread and format your manuscript for typesetting.
- Cover design: You can choose from up to three unique designs created for your book.
- Interior design: Our designers will tailor the font, sizing, and spacing of the text to your tastes.
- Production management: We will help you decide your book’s trim size, choose your paper and cover stock, and list the title in IngramSpark, the major print-on-demand distributor in the United States.
Parafine can also offer the following services:
- Developmental editing: Our world-class editors can assist with structure, scope, and focus. Rates start at 3 cents per word.
- Copy editing: Choose your preferred style guide (AP, Chicago, etc.) and we will do a thorough edit for consistency. Rates start at 2 cents per word.
- Interior graphics: Our designers can create specialty diagrams, maps, or other illustrations according to your needs.
- Photo editing: We can retouch or Photoshop images you provide to ensure the best quality.
- Distribution: We can handle fulfillment of print copy orders from the Belt warehouse to customers or vendors.
- Marketing & publicity: We will craft a campaign to get your book noticed.